Wednesday, January 26, 2011

a many splendoured thing

i wanted to make more stuff in order to fill up my display, and wound up making some cute little letter cupcakes :)

available here!
this set is also available, here!

not sure which pic i prefer. i think the darker one is moodier, which is what i have been feeling lately :X


 i love these! i finally got round to finishing up the st honore range for my personal display....^ ^

CNY is what, next week?!?!? *faints* i'm not ready! are YOU????

==========

oooh forgot to add, i've been interviewed over in the #semi-sweeties group in deviantart :) if you're keen on reading it, you can find it here:
http://semi-sweeties.deviantart.com/blog/37963426/

yea, i can't seem to give concise replies. :P

7 comments:

  1. OMG those are adorable!!!! Did you freehand cut out the letters.
    Could you by any chance share the size piping tip you use? I haven't seen anything that small in stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love words and those cupcakes are right up my alley. Great idea for life size. :)

    I have read your interview and wanted to comment on Devian Art to let the interviewer know that I have really enjoyed the interview but I don't have an account and am too sleepy to open one. So my dear, I will say it here "I have enjoyed the interbiew very much. _ "_

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! (Get it? get it!)

    I made some similar 1:1 scale cupcakes like that years ago! Which reminds me.. I miss baking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them!! Haha! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindy,
    Sans sent me!!
    Love your minis and blog humor :) Desserts are beautiful (the piped cookies and the Mini Food Blog contest table are favorites!) Awesome talent!!!!!
    Aloha from Hawaii,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! :D