Wednesday, September 16, 2009

i hit 50!!


i hit 50!!
Originally uploaded by Snowfern

thank you all so much for your encouragement and support, my customers, my flickr friends, CDHM friends, TeamMIDS friends, and of course Stephanie aka Petitplat who started me on this mini-making obsession, i've already thanked you countless times, so what's one more, eh!

i can still remember the shock i went into when thehappyqueen requested to purchase some of my works....

the constant encouragement and support from Joanne who also produces gorgeous blythe accessories and furniture....

Christine who challenged me with quarterscale requests....

my cousin, who also got caught up in some of my mini-madness...

and of course, my lovely bf who got me started with a huge dent in his wallet LOL!

there are many other notable persons whom i wish to thank, but i'm not sure if they'd like to be revealed here...so i'll just shout out a collective THANK YOU!!! i don't think they're even reading this really...so....well...i -am- rather shy as hard as it is to believe....

ok i'll admit it, my memory's really wonky and everything's been sort of a blur since i started selling....all the excitement! every sale still gets me all smiley and happy...

here's to more sales, and to my hand healing up fast please (it's back in a brace after my 3 hr cook/clean fest since the fridge broke down yesterday)........just wanted to share my excitement!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 50th sale! I am glad things are going well for you and here is to many more sales! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to you!
    remember to rest your arm well, don't be itchy hand before it completely heals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! :D